Friday, May 29, 2009
a new thing
i never thought i would have a blog. but now that josh and i have been married for 2 years, i thought it would be appropriate to catch everyone up on how we are doing. josh has gotten 2 promotions in the 2 years that he has been working for graybar. he is now the counter manager at the branch in spartanburg. he is also the intern youth minister at our church. i, of course, am still teaching first grade at crestivew elementary and i am very happy the school year is almost over. don't get me wrong. i love my job. this was just a hard year for me..a definite eye opener. some exciting things that are happening are: one of my best friends, stephanie whitmire, got engaged and is getting married next april. i will be graduating with my masters degree in august. well, that's all for now. toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hey congrats! Sounds like things are looking up for you. I would congratulate you on your masters, but I'll save that for when it's official. Yeah, it seems like I'm never going to be "done" with school, I think it's just a continuing thing I'll need to accept.
ReplyDeleteYeah, you have a blog :) Congrats on graduating. That will mean a lot to you when your first new paycheck arrives :) Tell Stephanie congratulations, too!
ReplyDelete