
our little baby is growing so fast. in the past few weeks my belly has popped out and it is obvious that i am pregnant (rather than just looking "pudgy"). i've felt the baby move for a few weeks now and for the first time on saturday night, josh got to feel it too. my energy level has boosted and i'm not so tired all the time. a few weekends ago, my mom and i went shopping for maternity clothes. i got a few basics and i'm thinking another shopping trip is in the near future. josh and i are anxiously awaiting our next dr. appt. in 9 days....yes, "the ultrasound" that will tell us if baby slatten is a boy or a girl. my students have mixed reviews on whether it's a boy or girl and of course, the teachers all say different things too. i've still got a gut feeling baby slatten is a boy. josh thinks that it will be a girl. either way, we'll be excited and thankful for the little miracle God has given us. please keep praying for us and let us know what you think: boy or girl?
Dreams are a tell, tell sign of what you are having or so my ultrasound tech believes. I really felt that I was having a boy but I had a dream that I was having a girl and sure enough it is a girl! If you have had any dreams about what you are having then it is a good chance that is what you're having!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to two wonderful soon-to-be parents! I am so happy for you! I'd love to get together. Great songs too!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth-
ReplyDeleteCongrats on everything! When I found out I was so excited for you. Ben and I have been trying for 6 months now, still no luck. I think it looks like your carrying a boy because you seem like your low (your belly ne way) :) We'll see soon! YEAH!!! Good luck.
Rachel Pochardt
yay!!! i am beyond excited for you two! i know you've probably been hearing from everyone their reasoning on either why you're having a girl or a boy, but just to let you know - i think i broke every single wife's tale there is. i am just so happy that little baby slatten is healthy and i cannot wait to hear if you'll be buying pink or blue!!!!
ReplyDelete